- Expanded and far more comprehensive, the new laminated pull-out map now includes color-coded design, public transportation maps, and street indexes to make it even easier to use.
- Maps of walking routes show you the best ways to maximize your time.
- New Top 10 lists feature off-the-beaten-path ideas, along with standbys like the top attractions, shopping, dining options, and more.
- Additional maps marked with sights from the guidebook are shown on the inside cover flaps, with selected street index.
- New typography and fresh layout throughout. You'll still find DK's famous full-color photography and museum floor plans, along with just the right amount of coverage of history and culture. A free pull-out map is marked with sights from the guidebook and includes a street index. The perfect pocket-size travel companion: DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Top 10 Iceland
Bicycling the Connecticut River Valley: 50 Trips for Road and Mountain Bikes in New Hampshire, Vermont and Massachusetts
Scotland Bc: An Introduction to the Prehistoric Houses, Tombs, Ceremonial Monuments, and Fortifications in the Care of the Secretary of State for Scotland (Historic Buildings and Monuments)
Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Pocket Stockholm is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Wander through Swedish history at Skansen, an excellent outdoor museum; marvel at Kungliga Slottet, the world's grandest royal palace; and go boating around the scenic rocky isles of Stockholm's Archipelago -all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of the best of Stockholm and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Pocket Stockholm
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Pocket Stockholm, a colourful, easy-to-use, and handy guide that literally fits in your pocket, provides on-the-go assistance for those seeking only the can't-miss experiences to maximize a quick trip experience.
About Lonely Planet: Lonely Planet is a leading travel media company and the world's number one travel guidebook brand, providing both inspiring and trustworthy information for every kind of traveller since 1973. Over the past four decades, we've printed over 145 million guidebooks and grown a dedicated, passionate global community of travellers. You'll also find our content online, on mobile, video and in 14 languages, 12 international magazines, armchair and lifestyle books, ebooks, and more.